Cooking Hints & Tips
Add a small can of drained red kidney beans and a pinch of dried chilli to the sauce.
A traditional beef sauce made from a rich blend of beef, tomatoes, onions and selected spices.
tomatoes (67%) (reconstituted, paste), onion, beef (12%), textured soy protein [contains colour (caramel I)], thickener (1422), hydrolysed vegetable protein, sugar, flavours [contains soy and contains flavour enhancers (627, 631)], salt, spice.
Contains sulphites, soy.
1. Empty contents into a saucepan.
2. Gently stir over a low heat until hot. Do not boil.
1. Do not place can in microwave.
2. Empty contents into a microwavesafe dish and cover.3. Heat on HIGH for 44½ minutes, stirring once.
4. Serve with pasta of your choice.
CAUTION: Contents and container will be hot when heated.
TIP: Allow 80g 100g dry pasta per person.
HEATING TIME MAY VARY SLIGHTLY ACCORDING TO MICROWAVE POWER AND QUANTITY COOKED.
ALWAYS ENSURE THE PRODUCT IS HEATED RIGHT THROUGH BEFORE SERVING.
Servings Per Package
|Average Quantity||Per Serving||Per 100g|
| - saturated||1.8g||1.3g|
| - sugars||3.9g||2.9g|
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, please refer to the product label for further information.