An easy chicken dinner the whole family will love
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:20 mins
- 3 cups dry large spiral pasta
- 2 cups shredded BBQ chicken
- 1 cup frozen Birds Eye Garden Peas
- 445g jar Leggo’s Scallopini Simmer Sauce
- 2/3 cup grated tasty cheese
Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain.
Combine pasta, chicken, frozen Birds Eye Garden Peas and Leggo’s Simmer Sauce in a 20cm x 20cm baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
Try grilling instead of oven baking for a speedier result.